Verizon is an American wireless network operator. The mobile network previously operated as a separate division of Verizon Communications under the name of Verizon Wireless.
In a 2019 reorganization, Verizon moved the wireless products and services into two new divisions, Verizon Consumer and Verizon Business, and stopped using the Verizon Wireless name. Verizon is the largest wireless carrier in the United States, with 121.3 million subscribers as of the end of Q2 2021.
The company is headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey. It was founded in 2000 as a joint venture of American telecommunications firm Bell Atlantic, which would soon become Verizon Communications, and British multinational telecommunications company Vodafone. Verizon Communications became the sole owner in 2014 after buying Vodafone’s 45-percent stake in the company.
Login Verizon Wireless
The following steps will show you how to complete the Verizon wireless login process on a computer browser.
- Go to the My Verizon Wireless https://www.verizon.com/
- Input your mobile number or User ID in the first field.
- Input your password in the second field.
- Click “Sign in.”
Access Verizon Cloud Login on a Mobile Browser
- Visit the My Verizon Wireless login page or Verizon Wireless business login page linked above.
- Enter your User ID or mobile number in the designated field.
- Enter your password in the appropriate box.
- Tap “Sign in” to access your account.
- Find the “My Verizon” tab at the top of the screen. Tap on it.
- Scroll down and select the “My Devices” option found on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Choose “My Cloud Media & Contacts” for the Verizon Cloud platform.
- Using the menu on the left side of the screen, choose whether you want to upload photos, videos, contact, music, or documents.
- You can also choose to share files via social media or email, or view all of your files.
Verizon Wireless customer service
Verizon Business customer support is second to none in providing assistance and answers to questions about services and equipment. You will receive prompt, efficient service during each call, whether you’re in your office or on the go.
For questions or issues regarding your Verizon Business account, call the Verizon customer service phone number: 1-877-596-7577. Representatives are available during Verizon business hours: Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET.
an contact Verizon wireless tech support by phone 24/7 at 1-800-837-4966.
Verizon wireless Business login
My Business Login | Verizon
Log in to Verizon My Business. Manage all your Verizon Business services all in one place. Learn more at Verizon.com.
Verizon Wireless Pay Bill
Pay My Bill | Verizon Wireless
Pay my bill · Select account. Select Account Type Select an account option. Wireless Number. Area code. First four digits. Last three digits. Account Number.