The Social Security System is a state-run, social insurance program for workers in the private, professional and informal sectors in the Philippines. SSS is established on the basis of Republic Act No. 1161, popularly known as Social Security Act of 1954.
Check these details and SSS online information here. If you are a first time user you will need to register your account or create a new one, otherwise you can login on www.sss.gov.ph online Page with your previous login details.
Having trouble accessing sss.gov.ph membermy.sss portal account services or any of its premium features? Can you get in touch with the customer support service team, read reviews, latest news, and complete information about SSS.
These results are more helpful for you. You just need to open the Login page links nd enter your Login details like Login Id and Password and submit the information.
- Go to the SSS official login page https://www.sss.gov.ph/
- After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required.
- You will see A login form contains the username, password fields.
- Enter username and password.
- Congratulations, you are now logged in successfully to www.sss.gov.ph loan.
Sign up for an SSS Account
Here I will explain the process for SSS hotline Sign Up Create New Account.
- Go to the SSS website https://www.sss.gov.ph/
- Enter your name, phone number or email, and date of birth. Then select Next.
- You received the verification code from a text message or email. Then select Next.
- Now you have logged into your www.sss.gov.ph contribution, and You can use all of its features.
Republic of the Philippines Social Security System
SSS Hotline: 1455, Asia, Middle East, Europe. Toll-Free No.: 1-800-10-2255777, Hongkong: 001-800-0225-5777, Qatar: 00800-100-260, Italy: 00-800-0225-5777.