NHS Professionals (NHSP) is an organisation in the United Kingdom that supplies temporary staff to the National Health Service (NHS). It manages temporary staff banks on behalf of more than 55 NHS Trusts across England.
Check these details and NHSP my bank information here. If you are a first time user you will need to register your account or create a new one, otherwise you can login on nhsp-registration-portal Page with your previous login details.
Having trouble accessing NHSP online account services or any of its premium features? Can you get in touch with the customer support service team, read reviews, latest news, and complete information about NHSP contact.
These results are more helpful for you. You just need to open the Login page links nd enter your Login details like Login Id and Password and submit the information.
- Go to the NHSP official login page https://bank.nhsp.uk/login
- After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required.
- You will see A login form contains the username, password fields.
- Enter username and password.
- Congratulations, you are now logged in successfully to nhsp e-learning.
Sign up for an NHSP Account
Here I will explain the process for NHSP pay rates Sign Up Create New Account.
- Go to the NHSP website https://www.nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk/login
- Enter your name, phone number or email, and date of birth. Then select Next.
- You received the verification code from a text message or email. Then select Next.
- Now you have logged into your NHSP mft login, and You can use all of its features.
Login| NHSP members | NHS Professionals
Login · My:Bank · Join the Bank · Learnspace · Skills for Health · e-Recruitment · Holiday Bookings · Management Information · NHSP Connect.