Discover is a credit card brand issued primarily in the United States. It was introduced by Sears in 1985. When launched, Discover did not charge an annual fee and offered a higher-than-normal credit limit, features that were disruptive to the existing credit card industry. A subsequent innovation was “Cashback Bonus” on purchases.
Most cards with the Discover brand are issued by Discover Bank, formerly the Greenwood Trust Company. Discover transactions are processed through the Discover Network payment network. In 2005, Discover Financial Services acquired Pulse, an electronic funds transfer network, allowing it to market and issue debit and ATM cards.
In February 2006, Discover Financial Services announced that it would begin offering Discover debit cards to other financial institutions, made possible by the acquisition of Pulse.
Discover is the third largest credit card brand in the U.S. based on the number of cards in circulation, behind Visa and MasterCard, with 57 million cardholders.
Discover Card Login
The Discover card Login procedure is straightforward. You’ll need to perform the following to do this.
- Open your browser and go to www.discover.com to see the card’s home page.
- On the displayed screen, look for the login box and enter your accurate login User ID and Password.
- Select a credit card from the drop-down menu and click the “Login” button.
If your login credentials are correct, this will immediately take you to your account in style.
Register To Discover Card
- Open in the new tab your web browser and enter the following address in the search bar: https://www.discover.com/
- Click on the “Login” link on the website top.
- Select the ‘Log Your Account’ option in the pop-up link.
- Select the ‘Register Now’ option on the following page on the ‘Credit Cards’ tab.
- Enter your Card Number, Expiration Date, Date of Birth, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the areas given.
- Continue filling out all of the needed information to complete registration.
Discover Credit Card Contact
Discover Credit Card United States is located in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and offers all necessary information such as helpDesk helpline numbers i.e. 1-800-347-2683, 1-800-347-7449 by which consumers can simply contact Discover Credit Card United States.
On this page, you can obtain the Discover Credit Card United States customer care phone number, which is a toll-free number. Hire [email protected] is the email address to contact them.
Best Discover Credit Card
Find information on Discover cards, how to apply for a credit card online, and more.
- Cash Back Credit Card
- Student Cash Back Credit Card
- Secured Credit Card
- Student Chrome Credit Card
- Travel Credit Card
- NHL® Credit Card
- Business Credit Card
How can I get a new credit card from Discover?
You can apply for Discover credit cards at Discover.com or by calling 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683). Select from cash back credit cards or travel credit cards. We also have Discover student cards and a Discover business card. All our credit cards earn Discover rewards on every purchase. You’ll need to be 18 or older to apply for a card. If you’re not yet 21, you will have to apply online. Discover business card and Discover Secured credit card applicants must also apply online.
What credit score is needed to apply for a Discover Credit Card?
Discover card credit score requirements vary by product. In general, the standard Discover it Card is for people with established credit. But the Discover Secured credit card is built for people looking to build or rebuild their credit with responsible use. No matter what, cardmembers earn Discover Card rewards on every purchase.