AOL Mail (stylized as Aol Mail.) is a free web-based email service provided by AOL, a division of Verizon Communications.
AOL webmail is counted among the most renowned email service providing companies that not only let you send or receive professional and personal emails but also offer you an array of services to facilitate users in different ways.
On AOL, you can create a free email account and use its varied features for establishing successful communication with other users. With its spacious mailbox size and capability to store emails, you can send/receive as many emails as you want.
It also supports the major outgoing and incoming mail servers such as POP3, IMAP, and SMTP so that you can easily access AOL mail on other platforms as well. Hence, in order to use these services, you should an AOL mail login account.
AOL Login Mail Features
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB
- Max mailbox size: Unlimited
- Supported protocols: POP3, SMTP, IMAP
- Link to other email accounts from other service providers (such as Gmail and Hotmail).
- Ads: are displayed while working with the email account. Embedded links within emails are automatically disabled and can only be activated by the email user.
- Spam protection
- Virus protection
- Spell checking
- Domains: @aol.com and previously @love.com, @ygm.com (short for you’ve got mail), @games.com, and @wow.com
- Supports SSL/HTTPS after login
If an AOL Mail account is inactive for 90 days, it may become deactivated, at which point any emails sent to it may not be delivered and may be returned to sender. After 180 days of inactivity, the account may be deleted.
AOL Mail Registration
- First of all, open the AOL mail login site on your browser
- For this, go directly to the www.mail.AOL.com page
- After this, navigate to the top-right pane and tap “Login/Join”
- Now the registration page would appear on your screen
- In it, feed your personal details and choose your gender
- Next up, choose a strong password for my AOL login account
- Read the license agreement and click “Continue”
- You have successfully signed up for an AOL.com/mail account.
My AOL Mail Login
For quickly AOL mail login sign in, you need to follow the procedure that I have explained below in a very careful manner:
- In the search bar of your browser, type “mail AOL login”
- Choose the first search result and you will land on the AOL mail login page
- On the login page, enter your login username/phone number/email address
- Tap the “Stay Signed In” option to save your login details
- Click “Next” to open the password page of login AOL
- In it, type the password for your account and click “Sign In”
- That marks the end of the AOL sign in process.